For New Patients
Please download and fill out the following New Patient Forms (in English) and bring them to your first appointment:
For Existing and Follow-up Patients:
Please download, fill out, and return to Dr. Eap only when instructed to do so.
Health Questionnaires for Adults (English):
Health Questionnaires for Children (English):
Health Questionnaires for Adults (Spanish):
Health Questionnaires for Children (Spanish):
We offer solutions for well-being and healthy living such as:
- Complementary and Alternative Healing Services for the adults as well as for children including Naturopathic Care, Nutrition, Homeopathy, and Herbal Medicine.
- Feng Shui for homes, offices and business.
- Geomancy consultations for homes, offices and business.
Classes & Seminars:
We also offer weekend seminars, short classes and free educational classes for the general public and private audience on:
- Feng Shui
If you are interested in inviting Dr. Eap to give a lecture to your group, please call us at 704-527-8089
Hours of Operation:
- For Charlotte, NC patients: Monday through Friday, by appointment only.
- For out of town patients, please contact our office for special arrangements.
- Emergency hours depend upon the nature of the problem. Please go to the Emergency Room if you are unable to contact us.
Appointments & Cost:
- Upon your 1st visit, please expect to spend at least 1 1/2 hours for assessment and treatment. The consultation fee for the first visit is $345.
- For regular follow-up visits, you may schedule 20 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minute sessions for treatment. Consultation fees are as follows:
- 20 minute sessions are $80
- 30 minute sessions are $120
- 60 minute sessions are $230
- Out of state patients can schedule blocks of several hours at a time and for several days in a row. Consultation fees for these sessions will be at a rate of $230/hour.
- Online consultation – $250/hour (by phone or skype)
- Recommended supplements are extra and vary for each patient.
We accept cash, check, cashier check, money order, debit cards and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Discover. At this time, most insurances policies in North Carolina do not cover for complementary medicine. If your insurance is based in a different state such as Oregon, Washington and California, they may cover for Naturopathic medicine. Please check with your insurance company.
We respect your health privacy. Personal information collected from you will not be disclosed without your consent